Key ESG Events 2019ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) – factors of sustainable development: environmental impact, social policy, and corporate governance.
- MKB ran the financial education program for pensioners.
- MKB ran the partner program for attracting new SME customers.
- MKB released a special issue of the historical magazine Diletant.
- MKB held a pitch day with the Banktech 3.0 acceleration program participants.
- MKB joined FinTech Association (FTA).
- MKB presented its first GRI Sustainability Report for the year 2018.
- MKB became the sponsor of the photo contest «Russia Is My Country» held on the National Geographic Russia website for the nationwide historical and cultural project «Russia. A Flight through Ages.»
- MKB became the sponsor of Avangard Ice Hockey Club. The contract was signed for the season 2019/2020 of the Continental Ice Hockey League.
- MKB was ranked among the top banks by the level of digitalization based on its performance results for H1 2019.
- MKB became the first Russian bank with the ESG rating: Rating-Agentur Expert RA GmbH assigned the ESG rating BBB[esg] to MKB.
- MKB became the partner of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
- MKB became a custodian of the Amur leopard in the Moscow Zoo.
- MKB supported the ECA green movement for the restoration and preservation of Russian forests.
- Frank RG experts found Mudrost card offered by MKB to be the best card for pensioners.
- The Sustainable Development Workgroup was set up as part of the Bank’s initiative for the integration of sustainable development principles into the Bank’s activities.
- MKB is among Top-5 Russian banks in implementing sustainable development principles in terms of information disclosure on the website.WWF study “Practice of responsible financing in the Russian banking sector”, 2020